Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer 09 Pre-Dental Intern: Sandra Lee

We at WU Orthodontics were so lucky to have Sandra working with us this summer. She was our summer intern, and was able to work with Dr. Wu and the patients for several months. The patients loved her so much and she helped make their visits pleasant and enjoyable.



Sandra has been a great intern, and here is what she had to say about her time with us:
For the past three years, I have been taking pre-health courses along with my mathematics major at Bryn Mawr College, which happens to be twenty minutes away from University of Pennsylvania, where Dr. Eric Wu received his Dental Medicine Degree. Though I was fulfilling the pre-requisites for dentistry, I had never immersed myself inside the flow of dental work aside from regular dental check ups and my past braces experience.

Dr. Wu and the rest of the team at Wu Orthodontics wish her the best of luck! If you had a chance to meet Sandra during her time with us, be sure to leave a comment to congratulate and wish her well.